Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Napping House

Today Adaline is a whopping 12 days old and growing WAY to fast already! I figured day 12 was a good age to start going though the collection of childrens' books that are already in her room. A majority of these books are the same ones that I read with my mom as a little girl and I am sure she probably started to read to me right around day 12 too. To kick start this blog I starting with a very sweet and colorful book that I loved when I was little.
 
The Napping House
by Audry Wood
Illustrated by Don Wood

This book tells a sweet tale of a family and their adventures with napping. All the family critters are invited and in the end a not so welcomed critter ruins the peace. I love the beautiful illustrations in this book. It is so colorful and the colors evolve very well with the story.

Think you might love The Napping House? Amazon has it so click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment